Pro Bono Coaching Program
Supporting those who need an extra boost
Quarterly Pro Bono Coaching Program
Kamna provides pro bono coaching services to up to 3 clients each quarter, as a way of lifting up those who need support, but cannot afford traditional coaching services. Clients who apply and are accepted into the program will receive three 1-hour sessions via phone or video.
Pro Bono Coaching is geared toward and given to:
- Individuals making under $20/hour
- Students who are also working
- Individuals who have been unemployed for over 18 months
- People who are 55+ and looking for a new job and/or seeking a career transition
- Parents (moms or dads) who took a break from their career to raise kids and now want to go back
Program and Application Guidelines:
- Quarters run from January to March, April to June, July to September, and October to December
- Applications can be submitted at any time, even during the quarter
- All sessions must be completed within the quarter in which the candidate is accepted
- Applications may be submitted online using this form
Don’t quite fit the criteria? Set up a coaching consultation with CoachKamna to discuss your situation. Discounts for people in transition as well as those who work for non-profits and the public sector are available.
Ready to get started?
Apply for the program today!
"Maturity is not when we start speaking big things... it is when we start understanding small things." – Carl Jung